Send congratulations balloons by ordering a balloon bouquet created with a large 22 inch bubble balloon printed with a congratulations message and six 11 inch latex balloons also printed with a congratulations message. Available for same day delivery and always hand delivered in Orange County, CA or picked up at our store in Santa Ana.
Balloon Bouquet Details
- 1 Large 20 Inch wide Congratulations Bubble Balloon by Qualatex
- 6 Printed 11 inch Congratulations Latex Balloons
- Matching Ribbon and Matching Sand Filled Balloon Weight
- Balloons are only available for delivery in Orange County, CA
Send balloons to these cities Aliso Viejo Anaheim Anaheim Hills Brea Buena Park Corona del mar Costa Mesa Coto de Caza Cypress Dana Point Foothill Ranch Fountain Valley Fullerton Garden Grove Huntington Beach Irvine Ladera Ranch Laguna Beach Laguna Hills Laguna Niguel Laguna Woods Lake Forest La Mirada Mission Viejo Newport Beach Orange Placentia Rancho Santa Margarita San Clemente San Juan Capistrano Santa Ana Trabuco Canyon Tustin Villa Park Westminster Yorba Linda
Please be Safe and Responsible with Balloons
- All balloons are properly weighted which is required by law
- Always keep the balloon weights attached to your balloons.
- Never release foil balloons into the air
- Latex balloons should never be left unattended with young children
- Deflated or Popped balloons should be discarded
- Dispose of balloons by popping them and removing all weights and ribbons from the balloons.
- Helium should never be inhaled
For more information about being safe and responsible with balloons please visit The Balloon Council to learn more about safe practices involving balloons
DO NOT USE BALLOONS FOR OUTDOOR EVENTS
Balloons are a great way to celebrate special occasions or use for decorations at your event. However we must stress that using balloons outdoors is not recommended. Being a responsible balloon retailer Everyday Flowers must insist that balloons are used indoors. In order to eliminate the risks of any balloons being tangled in electrical lines or balloons being released into the air we ask our customers to refrain from using balloons outside. Latex balloons do breakdown quickly when they are exposed to direct sunlight and as the helium heats up it can also cause the balloon to fail. Foil balloons conduct electricity and have been known to cause electrical outages when they touch the electrical lines.
- Foil Balloons should last up to 5 days in normal weather. If you have a problem with a foil balloon please contact us within 24 hours of delivery to arrange a replacement or refund.
- Latex Balloons are treated with Hi Float and should last up to 24 hours. Unfortunately we are not able to guarantee this since latex balloons are biodegradable and can began to breakdown within hours of being filled.
- Latex Balloons are also affected by temperature changes so depending upon where the balloons are kept this can shorten their float time.
- Balloons that are delivered and left outside of the door will be left in a plastic bag that will help protect the balloons however we are not able to guarantee a balloon bouquet that is left outside.
- Sorry no Refunds of Latex Balloons but we will be more then happy to replace them if we are notified within 1-2 hours of being delivered