Purple Variegated Dendrobium Orchids placed into a cylinder glass vase with matching colored acrylic jewels and a lime green ribbon placed into the front of the arrangement. Take extra care of these delicate orchids by adding water everyday and flushing out all of the water after 3-4 days. Don't forget to add the flower food packet included with your arrangement.
- 10 Stem of Purple Dendrobium Orchids
- Purple Acrylic Gems
- Hand Tied Lime Green Ribbon
- Approximately 20"T X 8"W
- Same Day Delivery Until 3PM PST Monday - Saturday
- Non Contact Delivery Available
- Drivers Are Instructed To Call/Text Recipient After Delivery
- Customers will receive an Email with a picture of their order including flowers and or balloons
Our Service Area
The cities that we deliver to include Aliso Viejo Anaheim Anaheim Hills Brea Buena Park Corona del mar Costa Mesa Coto de Caza Cypress Dana Point Foothill Ranch Fountain Valley Fullerton Garden Grove Huntington Beach Irvine Ladera Ranch Laguna Beach Laguna Hills Laguna Niguel Laguna Woods Lake Forest La Mirada Mission Viejo Newport Beach Orange Placentia Rancho Santa Margarita San Clemente San Juan Capistrano Santa Ana Trabuco Canyon Tustin Villa Park Westminster Yorba Linda
How do you take care of dendrobium Orchids?
- In Stock and ready for delivery or pickup
- Available for pickup at our location
- Order ahead by calling us at Call us at (714) 714-0306 and place your order over the phone with your credit card/li>
- Order on our website and choose pickup at our location. Just put in your credit card billing address for both Shipping and Billing
- Indicate the time of day you would like to pickup your order either on the phone or in the Special Instructions during checkout
- Allow 10 to 15 minutes for your order to made
- Same Day cut off time is usually around 3PM but please feel free to call us to make sure
Once Orchids have been cut they no longer continue to grow and the unopened blooms at the end of the stems will no longer open. Keeping plenty of clean water in the vase will extend the life of the cut Orchids and changing the water after 3-4 days will also help the stems to continue to feed the blooms.